My Musings!




"Vini Vidi Vici"
It's been a long time since I updated my impoversihed blog.Hence this post.
First news :Finally I'm a 100% Engineer.Yeppie!!!\:D/ .
Hey I had my results out recently,I din't flunk u see ;)
Presto,we had fun in our farewell party ,ofcourse it was a tearjerker.*sob*.
All good things should come to an end as they say.I miss my Engg. life for sure.
This is a post to contribute my success to so many people who made a difference in my life somewhere at crucial stages.This is the best way I thought I can honour them.

My job..hmm..it was a Marathon in itself.Always at the receiving side of not holding one :P..life was tough thanks to my great cousins holding plush jobs ,plum sals elsewhere.Well,there came a moment where I painted the town red saying I hold one too.LOL
About my D-day
I made into WIPRO.Feel elated and at peace.Thanks to my Brother-in-Law.We had to combat somany thinks in between and that was the day I landed up in Hyd attending another "not qualified" interview in Annanagar,Chennai.Feeling dejected I headed for my written in Wipro.We reached there two hrs post stipulated time.Since there was a seminar I thankfully din't miss the written test.*smile*.Being a wayworm myself somewhere I felt I ought to leave home early and not get selected.
When the list was out students were barging into crowd literally and I could feel the trepidation in them.Whew!!I had my name(checked it more tan thrice as I myself was awestruck).I cleared my Techie and HR round and I had confidence in my performance.*smug*.That's the happy end.
This I owe to my sweet sister and my brother-in-law who drove more than 40Kms to reach the college asking me not to give up.

Then began a pursuit for my Master's,that being my long term goal.Again with "just a 91+ percentile " I knew I lost IIT .Felt haggard,withered and experienced nightmares.Early the morning on a nice blustery day someday this Jan there came a call from my bestest friend Priya saying she had applied for IIIT-B.I wasn't that serious being sure of my performance in GATE.Just with two days in hand I had to get the DD(Priya's Mom waited for me in bank till 5P.M that day) get the application fill and again post.Thanks to Blue dart it wasn't that tough.I cracked the written(I never knew i was not that bad at CAT-GMAT based papers)and then the interview this 4th..again I made it.Was a moment to cherish.
Being at sixes and sevens I have finally decided to reject my job and head for my PG.The Hobson's choice for me.
This I owe to my friend Priya
Not to forget the boost I received from Mahathi("Magna cum Laude") and Meenakshi who had been very supportive from the scratch.My special friends Kiran,Vinayak and Karthik who never let me down, I gained hopes and was affirmative all through.Iam to write HCU written this june..looking forward to it.I din't loaf around this summer*smug*..attended some training in Jntu and currently totally engaged and immersed here.I'm enjoying it.*smirk*
I will headstart to Hosur this July,my hearty wishes to Priya(perfection personified) who had made into couple of IIT's(*touch wood*),Mahathi(would have been her colleague in WIPRO ;) Applying thoughts day by day) and other pals.

In everyone's life there are certain moments which one would cherish and certain people without whom one wouldn't have been what one ought to in life.
This post stands as a testimony to the timelessness of that.Hakuna Matata!!

Until then Carpe Diem!Happy Blogging!!

Comments

congrats....for gettin 2 iiitb...
nothin more 2 say...
Labakku Das said…
Nice to see you blogging again..I hold in high esteem your way of writing, vocab etc and do blog regularly.. all the best vaishu!
Hey. Do I know you ? You refer to me rather familiarly.

================================

On a different note, I read the last post on your blog. Congratulations on your PG admit.

================================

Coming back to your comments on my blog,

Yea the square brackets were the effect of orkut addiction. Voluntarily staying away these days cause it eats up to much time otherwise.

And Business rules yaar. Call me baby if ya like. But I'll always be up for a game of "Trade" :)

================================

All the best for your studies.
Cheers and Regards.
CNA.
Reply to reply to reply ... :D

===========================

Its been a while since ive posted anything on my blog.

The most activity its seen in the last month is probably because of your comments :P

Now coming to my real name, since you've asked so nicely :D Its Deepak Kannan. But dont bandy it about. I value the anonymity a pseudonym gives me. :)

===========================

Whats with you and brahmin folks ? Rest junta sab second class citizens ?

As for how you came across my blog, I'm still clueless. Rajeev, Srinidhi, Mayu and the rest of ur "iyer iyangar" friends, sound like fun folks but are strangers to me.

===========================

And where'd you pick up the kannada lingo from ? "Njoy Maddi"?

===========================

May the Gods of cyberspace shower your blog with innumerable comments :)
Cheers,
CNA.
Serendipity said…
congo for the PG admit:) All the best for your future:)

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Life @ IIIT-B