Happy Birthday Papa

Here is me wishing you Happy Birthday Dad.You have reached another milestone in your life,though you stay young mentally.Wishing you good health,peace and tons of love from me,deedhi and mom.

I owe you so much...

Thanks for the support you gave me
for all things I love thee
words often fail me
for the inability to express these
I have come a long way you see.

how I remember when I often stumble
and tried my best to mumble,
most of the times when i grumble
you did try to handle
with all mirth
right from my birth
when I was in worst predicaments and cynical
your touch was magical

now I am here away from you and far
how I wish there was no geographical bar
waiting for a lending ear
for I fear telling here

I miss your care
Is it fine and fair

Am waiting to come home
all these days was only hearing on phone
the cubbie in her den
literally waiting to have some fun

so here I am scribing
with a euphoric feeling
and a li'l cribbing
after weeks of dilly dallying
some crooning and some drooling

those pillion rides,those high fives
and those high velocity drives
the dumb hitchhiking
those search for shells and diving..
the tide does not seem to ebb
Its time for my siesta and grub.

Appears bizarre I know :|

Comments

Raju said…
here iam wishing a very very happy birthday to ur father vaishu...

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

Karthik's, Srinivas',Swathis's,Manjunath' s and Subramanian's

The Intangible & Amazing friendship