The weird tag

Harini tagged me to write about eight weird/arbit things and tag eight people to do the same. Not pretty good at writing one.
Here goes my list :
8. I want to write a mobile virus which spreads via MMS/bluetooth or through a game via trojan and install a key logger and track other's activities .

7. I make somersault in slumber. There were several instances when I knocked myself against the wall slipped from the cot and rolled under the bed. I used to use my sister's hand as pillow and put my legs on her. Poor her :P.

8. I like reading children story books. I still love reading Roald Dahl’s collections, Alice in Wonderland, Heidi and Daddy Long Legs. I love watching Tom and Jerry too.Makes me feel nice :).

6. I make weird faces when am not comfortable talking to some people so much so that at times I just give them a stare and embarrass them especially when they have this put on accent.

5. I love spoonerisms so whenever I goof up I attribute to spoonerism.{ It is kisstomary to cuss the bride;) } Pun intended.

4. I like playing with kids and when I see one I place them on my lap and talk in teeny weeny language.

3. I have this habit of gathering chocolate wrappers, gift wrappers, flower petals, book labels(Ah!), stickers and stuffing in my cupboard only to be discovered by my sister later on and trash it.

2. When I doze off in the classroom my neighbour never wakes me up in spite of pleading him to do so and my dear friend changes the mode of my mobile from silent to normal purposely to give a call and make me bear the brunt.

1. I love taking bath. Trust me I spend 2 hrs and sometimes start thinking there without knowledge of time. You call this eureka moment?

Harini you made me spill the beans. :D

I now tag Harish, Karthik Narayan, Sandeep, Shashi, Nambirajan, Preetha, Ganga, Kesavan(Bricktop), Asha, Sindhuja and other bloggers who would want to write one.

Comments

Serendipity said…
good ones.

8 :P I gotta be careful :P

7. lol i was jus imagining then entire thing

8.same pinch
6.pseudo accents put me off too

5. :P

4.tweeny weent lang is fun :D

3.aaha me too :Deven gift labels.

2.nice neighbour n nice friend.

1.2 hrs enuf. No wonder cauvery water never reaches us ;)
Anonymous said…
most of them...are so similar to me.
8.
If my mobile gets effected with tht virus u will be buying me a new mobile
7. now dont do tht , if by mistake u go and knock the wall there will be a serious damage to the wall
2. moral of the story ---- dont take ur mobile 2 the class
1. dont waste water ..
Now 7 ... That is weird [:P]
Mystic said…
8) I wont give u my mobile number ever :P

7) I used to do that!

8????)I have a whole collection.. come home sometime

6) I gen have this vacant expression! Its priceless when u watch it :D

5) Spoonerism! [:P]

4)That aint weird!

3)Well.. we do have alot in common!

2) he he he!!

1) Wow.. I'd love to do that but sadly no time.. so only some 5 min showers! :(
M Taher said…
My 2 cent on your eight:
fantastic and funtastic.
Exciting and creative.
Wonderful and lovely.
Storming and driving.
Streaming and teaming.
Timing and shining.
Nice and clean.
Tidy and tough.

Keep up the race.
Sorry about not completing the tag :)
Was busy with the GRE. Next post is this wonly :P
KrystalKlear said…
Interesting tag, can I add a few your list??

* Walking around with your beautiful mind lost in a different reality..
* Giving surprise bear hugs to your unassuming neighbour.
* Wandering around with no real destination.
* Staying up all night only when you need the rest.
* Making a completely cold-footed and lazy person like me actually get up and do things .. like writing a blog!
Anonymous said…
YOU Said you are jobless/unemployed in your profile. Here is good job for you. Go on a blowjob and suck a white guy's dick like you all Brahmins have done for so long to get some white color. Look at your family trees and you have sucked on either White guy's dicks or Rich dicks or Celebrity dicks. Go Whore now it is your turn. Enjoy dick sucking. Cheap tricks to become aryans. Dravidian Brahmins are cheap dicks.

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Karthik's, Srinivas',Swathis's,Manjunath' s and Subramanian's