Corn Club~~~my unusual Saturday

This Saturday was quite awesome and eventful for me!!!i thought i lost consistency in updating my blog but was wrong. iam again here to add charm to moi blog:)
njoyed having chat with couple of my close friends having funtime in the afternoon and then with another close friend of mine.all said and done after making some self cooked recipe was allset to leave to my sis dearest Vauhini's place.was Amazing!!!
meeting her n BIL after a real looong time n afterall "home is where the heart is".it is real heaven in my terms.such a peaceful place,giving me umpteen solace with all greenery and fine breeze and ofcourse hospitable people what more do i need.on the way while going it was drizzling and me njoying lil bit of drenching...it revs up my spirit.
finally after a 1 1/2 hr of journey to Nizampet & endless traffic jam in the peak time reached there.
i had many things in my mind to do after i reach there.My sis is like my best friend more than a sister,precisely Hutch Dog:).was discussing abt Friendship day n stuff..i still remember me n my BIL had a tiny argument loong ago on whether is it really necessary to have all these Mother's,Father's day and all..he opined this is all for the sale of cards spread by galleries and there is no point in specifically showing how much we care for friends and relations on a particular day.well i thought for a while then i said "u cannot give or show care for ppl who care for u daily".it is the day where u express ur feeling thru some means..hence the celebration.it really makes them feel special and how they matter to us. token of gratitude it is:)....digressed
gave flying visit to the Lord Balaji temple in the Bhavya's Anandam apts(the apts where they reside),very peaceful and nice temple and not forgetting to take the prasadam "pulihora" (yummy my favo Andhra tamarind rice rocks..uncomparable)from them n quick visit to another rels. was hinting papa to be out quick my mind being somehwere.
again came back to sis place in I block from rels place in F block
watttta surprise "Aloo paratha's" ,samolina payasam were to be made...me kinda helped her..literally gorged it :),more commenting and glib talking with min help max eating business startegy obvi..i was cautious enuf to eat a lil thou wanted to devour them literally.
had been pestering her that we all shud make it up to "Corn Club" in the vicinity..we did go.me,papa in one Activa and sis BIL in another. vrooooom kinda pillion riding:))!!!

wheewww!!amazing ambience set there.all shades of corn color..mild yellow green with nice music.gave us a hearty welcome.thou a small place was nice indeed.was shocked to see the menu card.SLURP!!!all corn based only(as the restaurant name itself suggests).even the oil used is corn oil.Corn meals,corn samosa,corn Hotdog,corn ragada,corn soup{err no corn flakes,popcorns n corn payasam rescued :P!!!},corn save puri,corn fried rice to name a few!!i was flabbergasted @once.still wid my sis help ordered Baby Corn fingers,corn samosa,corn sandwich and corn franky.even the sauce was of corn:)).she is a regular customer afterall;),there was a discussion on how these were made but i was least bothered..eating was my prime criteria and if it tasted good nothing else matters to me.glutton out there.
was quite relishing,enticing and superb..i was kinda scolding(pyaar se) my sis for making me eat so many parathas which made me eat very lil of all these...somehow being a real gourmand managed to eat.how do i forget not to have icecreams which is a "quintesential" for me everywhere(taken for granted,an integral part of moi life).my sis was have a nice time asking me to eat everything inspite of knowing that my saturation reached...LOL,was pulling my leg obvo!!still ordered Kesar Pista and Pista Badam icecream with dollop of nuts(more to irk her and shell money and less of eating).Afterall "icecream is so divine".anytime anywhere iam ready and if it is raining then double maaza for me
it was almost 10 bythen.we had plan of going to the Titan showroom but in vain.it wud have been closed(since i have to buy one for me else least matters if it is closed or open)..too late actually.still i wanted my papa gave a stare.so half hearted set,returned home..was kinda excited to get a watch but guess have to wait and watch for THE WATCH sometime :((

never mind i had a nice time with my people and thanku deedhi and attim for such a pretty,
fa(u)ntastic treat..was really a kind gesture from u ppl and wud luv to pay visits to cornclub often heheh..purse shud never go on diet afterall:)) shud be Obese:P always
u matter a lot to me dear. very spl one to me who had understood the "real me"
i shall signout as a caterpillar and be back as a butterfly flapping wings on the lazy weekend but would not throw the cocoon out
today is Friendship day so makkal "Happy Friendship day" to all..stay happy and make other's happy and "Live In Full Enjoyment and live it to the fullest" :)
expect a couple of posts soon.
till then happy blogging!!!! and have a fun filled,prodigious,jubilant sunday!!!!
albidaa friends

Comments

Labakku Das said…
corn club..good one.. for once i shall b a critic as well as well wisher..dont mind ok..
Plz use capital letters after a full stop.There were also many places where u did not space it out in this and the prev post,sometimes distorting the complete meaning.
Ok now for the +ves. As is ur wont xlnt choice of wrds . "pockets shud not go on diet"-well said."sign out as a butterfly and b back like a butterfly"-- agn a good statement."prodigious sunday"- i thot prodigious meant impressively large.cud not fathom wat u meant.
ur penchant for long drives was evident here.I jus cannot drive a 2 wheeler for 1.5 hrs ,probably wud hav done it if it had 2 b someone as imp as my sis.
Sorry for a large "comment". Eagerly waiting for ur next one maa.. GGGGGGGGGreat work ..
hi vaish!
a gud 1 dear!
a grt lover of big drive!offfffffffff!
pockets shud never go on diet afterall:)) shud be Obese:P always
grt statment!
i 2bel in the same policy!
ok looking out for ur nxt post ...
till then tc
mmmmm... yummy thread indeed... drove my appetite up by leaps n bounds!!!! btw, did i remember u saying u don't like semolina that much? mmm... let's get to eat there sometime :D
Dainty Damsel said…
@rajeev thanks for ur comments..shall ensure that i post better(U R The boss sir;)).actually late night feeling dizzy i posted(since started i thought i will finish but landed up presenting badly :().so that's there.u could make it ..plzz keep commentingout.Prodigious also means excellent i guess..not sure dear.well my papa drove actually he is so confident that he hesitates giving me vehicle :((

@santra thanku so much for dropping in:) yea iam a lover of drives
@karthik yea i dont like it and i just namesake tasted it for she made it with lotz of luv:)
Labakku Das said…
hey vaish.. enna boss,giss nee periya periya vaarthai use pannare ?reg prodigious well it was sure foolish of me 2 point out small things..nitpicking?well, may b :))..
Labakku Das said…
in my 1st comment i meant "sign out like a caterpillar and return like a butterfly" and not as mentioned yaar..

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Life @ IIIT-B