My Best Friend's Bday














Title sounds like my best friend's wedding hahaha.
Today my day started with maximum enthu.was very elated
My Best friend Swathi's BDay.so was all excited to surprise her with gift.i was not keeping well but still pushed myself to college to make my friend's day special.
whew!!!real irony.she din't turn up to college.woke up late and missed the bus:(
Swathi very bad..missed u lotz.felt very desolated .

somehow dragged myself till evening.left from college.me and priya were waiting in Ameerpet for Swathi to turn up since a long time.my headache aggravated with an equal amount of cold and we were totally collapsed.thought we will leave.our resisitance power was subsiding.was raining heavily then.The overcast sky and incessant pitterpatter of rain.we were severely drenched.
i just love rains.just love drenching with a nice cuppa tea in hand and soft music around,making small paperboats and set it in the puddles.... but at the end of the day landup with cold and migraine and at the receiving end from my parents :(
later my another best buddy priya told me
"Vaishnavi ,Swathi said she is gonna give a treat in Dadu's".Something which i was not aware of :/ we called her up and we were told she left looong back.so opted to wait.we three are very close friends.in my terms My real DCH track!!!just proud of our friendship...was in nostalgia for sometime!!!
after 45 min of our waiting Swathi turned up
we forget everything and just rushed to her wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY with septillions of smiles,zillions of wishes on the way:).she was very happy.on cloud 9!!!this is her last Bday in college and we for a change thought of hanging out
soon hitched and got into bus.tried to contact another dear friend of our's but in vain.was too busy to catch him(vinayak iam to fire u in the college for not turning up ;).GONNA GET NICE BLACK AND BLUE FROM UR SIS ) somehow reached Dadu's.was a nice and pleasant placegave her gifts and made her feel special(i still remember on our way to college we pass through some bouquet shops and Archie's gallery and just think one day all these flowers,soft toys wud be our's.was in a pensive mood.after a lot of discussion and breaking our head with what to order and what to have we finally gave order for some chocochips and butterscotch pasteries,ras malai,paratha's,pav bhaji....yeppie!!!whew lip smacking
were enjoying ourselves truly.were cracking weird jokes,thinking of some of the funniest,stupidest things we did in college,the canteen banters,me a loggerhead for the window seat in the bus,the window shopping we did and above all Ragging juniors..lol.The pranks played and comments passed on lecturers (predominantly me the notorious one there) doing things hatke' .could not resist laughing .Didn't even bother who were around at all.heheh :D
nice songs were being played.from one of my favourite film Aashique.so amazing.had a weird thought of asking them to play happyBirthday song lol
after an hour we left ,me in this season wanted to eat kulfi icecream there.somehow din't have it ;) .dropped the idea.icecreams literally devour them.so divine
well swathi thank u for such a lovely day dear.had a fun time really
u always had been one person close to my heart.ur support throughout 3yrs of my college life.i remember all ur advices which u gave me in my 2nd yr(remember my tragedies..tragedy queen).iam bravo now!!! i owe u a lot.remember ur anagram which i phrased :D :-$ .i shall make it public one day :))
i wish u all success and wishes in career and life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear once again

Comments

Labakku Das said…
kewl day.. my tuesday was also awesome.. went 2 IIIT chumma and said one final goodbye 2 that poor prof .. had lunch in a nearby hotel.evenin caught one bakra near kothi!! and kothi means "GOKUL CHAT".. devoured ragada,sev puri,panipuri etc.. then went 2 tank bund and parked ourself on some bench for a fw hrs and then went 2 pick n move... man yesterday was awesome!!
Anonymous said…
gr8 description dear...and vinayak!! just look out..u've had it!!
Dainty Damsel said…
thanks for dropping in:)
@raghu nice to know that ur day was awesome.gr88 :)
@ganga.would convey the msg sure.
BTW i din't visualise anything dear.it is the fact not a fantasy!!!!
Labakku Das said…
hey vaish!! my name is rajeev !!calling me raghu is the same as calling u subramanaian!!!
@swathi
ur really lucky, u have agrt friend in the form of vaish!
@vaish!
so grt of u that u did all this , if i wer 2be in ur place i would never do all dis stufff..
inb turn i would kill my friend not for turning...
khudas!
@rajeev
did u lok at this ok u came 2know now na how friends should be! ok bey sharam kar
mere birth day mein aissa kiyya kya kabhi!

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Life @ IIIT-B