My leisure time


Back to college from Monday.eager to see all friends,canteen banters,getting to know new faculty what not,Bus gossips trying to know what each of my friends have done this one and a half month..me and my anxiety whewww !!
somehow tend to think what have i been doing all these Hols.lazing around just doing nothing.huh??nothing productive assuch.Efficiency 0%.would be deserved being called vetti vaish:)) .Afternoons Siesta time obviously
there came orkut inviation to my rescue from my friend.so was enjoying myself.was new then so was excited to add people,scribbling in friend's scrap and posting messages in communities. orkutting,chatting what not!!!completely into it.so many gossips.indeed was good to add new people and friends and know each other.the only time it pisses me is when there is a page saying Bad bad server.No donut for u.apart from that cocooning ofcourse.each day try to postpone the Do's that were assigned in my priority list.i mean doing something useful ofcourse.Tweaking my pc most of the time.Have my PC had eyes it would have cried literally.hahaha.it's just another gadget afterall u see.only when there is a power cut my comp gets rest.pity that :( blogging offlate.atleast making moi grey cells active;)
thank's to the strike this week i din't attend college.lol.reading a couple of books.U can win By Shiv khera and Wings of fire.worth reading.simply good :)
so back to college and the time is ripe to open Books again and think of studies seriously. hahah
Time is the wisest counseller after all

Comments

Labakku Das said…
hey i second u.. though i got an orkut invitation long ago{sept.. iitm students r certainly vetti!!}frm my classmate i started posts and scraps only this april!! and my god orkut is addictive!! i shud say my stay in hyd was not boring like last yr coz i had orkut for timepass!!

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Life @ IIIT-B