Arbit Musings

Now,the little birdie{Miss KK:KrystalKlear} signs up a blog sitting next to me,when the KSM happens in full swing at 11:45 PM,trying to drive the difference between interfaces,abstract class and what not.I have also "abstractly" understood.Being a fine critic I can't stop telling her do this and that.
This post is basically to get on her nerves and irk her to the zenith.We have swapped blog url,just waiting to drop my brickbats.

All the best dear :).

Blogosphere welcomes you.

Look forward to Damsel's dream II from my end,thanks to the sequel hits of '06.


P.S.:Name of KK withheld on request.
With loads of smirks and smiles bidding adieu.

Comments

Lazy Lavender said…
Vaish!! Chickoo!! Loong time. Hey un mail id enna? I wanna mail you sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

Karthik's, Srinivas',Swathis's,Manjunath' s and Subramanian's

The Intangible & Amazing friendship