Yahoo Mail Beta and Liam

I have been fida over the new "Yahoo! Mail Beta" .Excellent Web 2.0 and RI Application.
Giving an Outlook feel ,tabbed browsing,shortcuts keys shooing my touch pad for a while ...I definitely like it(with a Switch Back feature to revert in case it is not "likable").

Well for people who have slow net speed, must have seen an animated Gif's while loading the mail service,just an intelligent way of ensuring that users are not put off by the time taken to load the page,here you see this pretty cool guy called "Liam".Preety cool right?


I present some of the images collected by me over time and snatched from the Internet.Weird me? :|


Liam -Fat Belt(Recent one)


Liam being chased by Ostrich



Liam blowing heart bubbles(Occasion:Valentine's Day)


Liam on Rein Deer and galloping away


Liam on a Train(on wheels)

Liam Electric(fied?)

Liam - Shadow boxing(kewl)

Liam with a Bouncing Ball


Liam a Sumo Wrestler(looks like The Simpsons)

Liam -Break Dance(somersaulting)


Liam - Snow Ball


Liam - FIFA



Recent one


Some of them I got it here


Will update with more Gif's when I find new ones or I can be alerted here as well. :)

Enjoy!

Comments

Fonceur said…
Hi Vaishnavi,

Remember me??

I have a very good news to share with you. Plase read my latest post in my blog eternal sunshine.

Cheers,

DON
Serendipity said…
The reindeer thing is really funny n shadow boxing cool :)
Fonceur said…
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear vaishnavi. Happy birthday to you.

Many many happy returns of the day.

Wish you happiness and joy with your family and friends for a whole year.
KrystalKlear said…
To a very cute little birdy..,

Please imagine me singing..offkey and with full gusto ......

Happy Birthday to Youuu!
Happy Birthday to Youuu!
Happy Birthday to Dear Vaishnaaviiii....!
Happy Birthday to Youuu!!

To a person with a..
Nice blog..
Nice Smile
Nice IQ..
Have a Nice day!
Unknown said…
hey... that wa sa kewl on... if yahoo sees this they wil be happy and they might even recruit u/.... hmm..keep this goin... Happy Birthday sister...
Dainty Damsel said…
Thanku Fonceur,Miss KK(still protecting your identity :) ),Shreekkanth for your wishes and Thanks for dropping by Harini.

Struck in class today :(

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Tam Bram hymeneals

The Intangible & Amazing friendship

Life @ IIIT-B